An Update for Our Customers:
Our office and technicians remain open and available to help with any of your heating and cooling needs. We are taking every necessary precaution to ensure the safety of our team and our customers.
We are also offering discounts on HVAC replacement or new installation work to help our customers through this trying time. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
Serving New Jersey’s Heating & Cooling Repair Needs
Cool-O-Matic, Inc. has served New Jersey’s heating and cooling repair needs for 50 years. Our clients include residential and commercial property owners who count on our quality workmanship and stellar service. We regularly provide repairs at restaurants, banks, offices, and households. you need maintenance on your older unit or a system replacement to upgrade your business, our industry expertise keeps your family and customers comfortable throughout the year. You can decrease your energy bills with a new, energy-efficient model installed by us. We also offer sheet metal fabrication services for custom system components designed for your specific heater or air conditioning installation or repairs.
50 Years of Outstanding HVAC Service
Over the past five decades, we have maintained our expertise to keep up with the evolving generations of climate control units. Our expert team is trained and experienced to handle HVAC projects of all sizes, no matter which model your home or business uses. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured with a half-century of history installing, repairing, and maintaining all sorts of air quality control units. Clients who need professional care for their thermostats, humidifiers, ductless HVAC systems, and other essential climate control devices depend on us for quick and effective service. Call our seasoned professionals to take care of your heating and cooling system.
Professional HVAC Repair, Maintenance & Installation
Cool-O-Matic, Inc. is ready to keep your home or business comfortable all year with comprehensive service for your heating and cooling system. Our technicians will assist you with any of the following HVAC needs:
- Cooling – Cool-O-Matic, Inc. helps you stay comfortable in the summer with commercial and residential AC repairs, installation, and regular servicing. Our team also installs and services ductless HVAC units, whole-house humidifiers, and Wi-Fi thermostats. Let us optimize your energy efficiency with a new system.
- Heating – Our trained technicians keep you warm in the mid-Atlantic winters with heating unit repairs, maintenance, and installation. We also perform home energy-efficiency inspections to prevent energy waste. Reach out to us for Wi-Fi thermostats and ductless HVAC units as well.
- Commercial Services – Keep your workplace safe and comfortable with our heating and cooling services for commercial properties. Our team performs repairs, installations, and maintenance on heat pumps, zoned systems, AC systems, and much more. If your heating and cooling system has issues, contact us for a quick response and efficient service.
- Sheet Metal Fabrication – There’s no need to rely on outside contractors to take care of complex HVAC applications. We offer sheet metal fabrication services that prevent mediocre materials, delays, and careless waste. Our team used state-of-the-art technology and equipment to create top-quality, custom pieces for your HVAC system.
The Benefits of Choosing a Local Service Provider
Cool-O-Matic, Inc. has spent decades serving the communities throughout the state with expert service on residential and commercial heating and cooling systems. There are many reasons to choose a local HVAC service provider that benefit your home or business and contribute to the betterment of state businesses. Here are a few benefits of putting your HVAC needs in the hands of a local service provider:
- Personalized Service – Many national heating and cooling service companies have their prices, services, product offerings, and other decisions made at a headquarters elsewhere in the country. By contacting Cool-O-Matic, Inc. for repairs and other services, you get costs and care relevant to the Garden State’s needs and budget. Our friendly technicians also provide an amicable, personalized experience instead of a corporate, script-read dialogue.
- Regional Expertise – Choosing local HVAC experts ensures our service knowledge includes expertise in the best systems and services for homes and businesses in the state. We know the weather and temperatures residents deal with year-round. Our team is well-versed in keeping you comfortable indoors with ideal heating and cooling systems for our climate.
- Support Local Business – We take pride in our services for statewide communities, from quaint suburban households to busy offices and restaurants. Choosing a local service provider to care for your HVAC system delivers top-tier industry expertise with small-town, personal customer service. Contact us whenever you need heating or AC repairs and support our continued service to the communities.
We Serve Communities Throughout the State
Cool-O-Matic, Inc. is committed to offering exceptional HVAC service throughout the Garden State, including heating and air conditioning (AC) repair, maintenance, and installation. Our service area includes all the following cities and towns:
- Belle Meade
- Franklin Park
- Basking Ridge
- White House
- Green Book
- South Bound Brook
We Are a Factory Authorized Carrier Dealer
Our five decades of expertise and impressive skills aren’t the only beneficial factors for your residential or commercial HVAC project. We are also qualified as a Carrier Factory Authorized dealer. Our clients enjoy the outstanding quality of Carrier products paired with dependable repairs, maintenance, and installations. If you are having issues with your heating or cooling system, contact us today to schedule professional service from our trusted technicians. We will not leave you out in the cold.
Tom Romano did an excellent job of guiding us through the selection process for the replacement of our antiquated gas furnace and air conditioning system. He accurately measured our house for its…
Tom Romano did an excellent job of guiding us through the selection process for the replacement of our antiquated gas furnace and air conditioning system. He accurately measured our house for its heating and cooling needs and then presented us with a number of alternatives. He was very helpful in obtaining the financing that we needed to initiate this work. The one day install went seamlessly. The three-man crew was courteous and professional. Before leaving they reviewed all of the important features of our system and left no mess. Tom returned the day after the install to give us a follow-up demonstration of our computerized thermostat. Needless to say, my wife and I are very happy with the Carrier system thus far. We would recommend Cool-O-Matics to anyone interested in replacing their gas HVAC systems.
I had a new AC system and furnace installed. Although a little was more expensive, Cool-o-Matic completed a full energy assessment of my home and identified some problem areas which other companies…
I had a new AC system and furnace installed. Although a little was more expensive, Cool-o-Matic completed a full energy assessment of my home and identified some problem areas which other companies did not. In addition, they did not discourage me from getting a building permit, Other companies actively told me not to do this; my belief is they feared the inspection. Work was done on time and professionally. I have only used the AC and it is working fine. The company has been responsive to questions.
We replaced the whole HVAC system with dual fuel 98% efficient furnace and a 20 seer heat pump which was tied into my solar. Tom at Cool-O-Matic was a pleasure to work with and he was always…
We replaced the whole HVAC system with dual fuel 98% efficient furnace and a 20 seer heat pump which was tied into my solar. Tom at Cool-O-Matic was a pleasure to work with and he was always available to answer questions, accommodate and was super knowledgeable in the field. I looked at a few different from Lennox to York to the Carrier manufactured systems. Tom knowledgeable about all of theses systems is what swayed me to his company, plus he did not pressure me at all, but wanted me to be sure I had all the facts! The installers were fantastic! Sean and the hair team were meticulous in the work and their pride really showed in their work, a trait rarely found in the industry. I look forward to working with Cool-O-Matic on new projects, and a long relationship!
Had an AC die right when summer started. it was an older R22 unit so the repair was not worth the money or trouble, and there was some issue with air ducting to be addressed. I had a few quotes and…
Had an AC die right when summer started. it was an older R22 unit so the repair was not worth the money or trouble, and there was some issue with air ducting to be addressed. I had a few quotes and decided to go with Coolomatic as their proposal presented the best value and Tom seemed very knowledgeable in presenting the solutions. His crew did a great job with the installation and everything was nice and neat. They also took care of permit filing very quickly.
I had several quotes to replace A/C and Furnace. For similarly spec'd equipment decided on going with Cool-o-Matic based on recommendations from friends and the interpersonal skills of Tom. He walked…
I had several quotes to replace A/C and Furnace. For similarly spec'd equipment decided on going with Cool-o-Matic based on recommendations from friends and the interpersonal skills of Tom. He walked us through everything and explained the details of the equipment and job. I felt comfortable that our heating/cooling problem would be solved the first time. The job was completed on time and was clean/neat. Install looks great and new equipment thus far working well.
I used Cool O Matic to install a replacement AC unit this past summer and dealt with Tom Romano, the sales engineer. The service was timely and professional. I had specific requests that were all…
I used Cool O Matic to install a replacement AC unit this past summer and dealt with Tom Romano, the sales engineer. The service was timely and professional. I had specific requests that were all addressed and the price was very competitive. Thanks for a great job!
The Best Company. The best service, professional, and willing to help!
I have been a customer for 15 years, their service techs do a good job, recently they replaced our two whole-house A/Cs, they did a great job
I started on time and finished on time. Pricing was very competitive.
We used Coolomatic to install our AC and furnace recently. Tom and his team have done a great job. We highly recommend Coolomatic.